– I believe that the mass media tells us to live up to impossible standards. We are real women, and we are not going to let them do this to us anymore!
– I believe that your self-worth is not based on how others judge your physical appearance. What right do they have to judge you anyway?
– I believe that if you look in the mirror and don’t like what you see, you should look deeper because YOU ARE AMAZING!
– I believe we all have flaws, and it is those differences that actually make us each wonderful!
– I believe that every woman deserves to be seen and heard.
I don’t want you to be a supermodel for a day; supermodels don’t have superpowers. Their beauty will fade, where your strengths will shine through like the brightest star in the night!