I’ve said for some time now that I want to do the 31 Days to Building a Better Blog program. I’ve read about it for at least a year now, and everyone I know that has done it, and stuck with it, has said how much it improved their blogs.
This ol’ thing? She needs some polish and SHINE! This month marks the 10 year anniversary of this blog. 10 years! Sure, I’m old skool when it comes to blogging. If you tell me you’re a long, long time blogger but you have no idea who Jish is or you’ve never heard of Greymatter, I might not believe you. But I’ve gotten a bit rusty. Maybe it is lazy. Maybe it is the fact that I have, oh, 5+ blogs that I’m running at once. Whatever. I need this.
Do you need it too? Who wants to join me? Go read all about 31DBBB. Buy the book. We’ll do it together. Won’t it be fun? I’ll write about my progress here, and I’ll post about it over on Twitter too. Leave a comment and let me know if you’re in!
From the page about the ProBlogger book:
Each day in the project contains:
– A Task – something to DO that day.
– Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
Who is this Workbook for?
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
– those who have just started a blog but who don’t know what to do next
– those who have had a blog for a while but it’s stalled in its growth
– bloggers with bloggers block and lacking inspiration
This workbook is NOT designed for bloggers yet to start a blog (PreBloggers). It doesn’t cover setting up a blog.
I’m so excited – I can’t wait to do this!