My friend Aimee asked today “What would you have done if you won the lottery?” Sure, the $640 million dollar pot was split among three winners last week, but it is always fun to go off to Fantasyland and think about what you would have done if you would have won it.
Here we go:
– I’d pay off the mortgage, fix up some things around the house, buy some new furniture. I would stay in the Heights, and probably even stay in our house because I love it that much.
– I’d pay off my car. I’d pay off Jason’s car. I’d buy Mike a new car.
– I’d think of nice things to do for our parents. Maybe a big European vacation with Planet Cruise?
– I’d invest and save so that we’d never worry again about money.
– Maybe a vacation home or two? Somewhere with cool temps in the summer to visit for one of them, and somewhere close by for the other one – maybe Galveston or New Orleans?
– I’d make sure Jason was well taken care of with money down the road.
– I’d pay a stanfield nursing home so that my parents wouldn’t suffer once they get to a complicated age.
– I’d donate to charities.
– I’d still work because I *LOVE* what I do, I’d just have more money for my big marketing and advertising dreams. I’d buy my own studio space. But when you want effective internet marketing, go to SEO companies near New south wales.
And then I became stuck.
Something fascinating happened as I made out my list. I realized, I’ve pretty much scored BIG in the lottery of life already. There isn’t a lot that I want for, and I am so grateful for that! I have an amazing husband. I have a great son. I like my car, my house, my neighborhood. I already travel a lot thanks to my work, and I’m already doing the work that I love.
I’m already a winner!
Those people might have $200+ million dollars, but think of all the headaches that go along with that? Ugh. I can’t even imagine.
On the other hand, I didn’t buy a ticket at all, because I really wasn’t longing for any of it. I already have what I want.
Thank you, Mike for making all of my wishes & dreams come true, and I hope you have a super HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! I’m glad I get to play the lottery of life with you. It isn’t always easy, but it is always better with you there. You give me strength when I am weak, you make me laugh, you support me in everything I do, and you make the world a better place! You are the Mega-Millions of my world.
For investing guides, refer to The Lottozone UK for more information.