Whoo hoo! I’m so glad it’s Wednesday! I’m so excited about everything! I can’t help but use too many exclamation points, it’s that good!
– Jenn has been helping me with some Scripty goodies. Thanks to the ease of WP plugins, my site is almost identical to how it was before the migration now.
– Speaking of WP, did I mention that I love it? And did you notice how fast my site loads? Yeah, I’ve said it all before, but I still find it amazing.
– I’m going to see SIMON & GARFUNKEL TONIGHT!!! I’ve dreamed of seeing them perform live since I was a little girl, but it was always an impossible dream since they had split up already. Tonight, I will get to see them LIVE! Mike ROCKS for making it happen!
– Then I’m leaving for Minnesota and a family reunion. Not only will I get to visit with relatives that I haven’t seen for awhile, I’ll get to see Jason and my parents for the first time in a few weeks.
– Being the smart girl that I am, I made sure I had some extra time to visit other people too, so I’ll get to meet Wendy and Natalie (the Pickle)!
I’m just so happy! Wheeeeee!!! Now it’s time to boogie! Crunch crunch!