Yeah, well. I never manage to make the Monday Mission 2.1 ON a Monday. I didn’t realize I would be playing with the new MT Templates quite so late last night. So here it is …
1. What is your favorite TV show/cartoon from your childhood?
Good. He didn’t say “one”. I can have many favorites, mine are from different centuries after all: The Flintstones, The Jetsons, and the *original* Scooby Doo, before Scrappy came along. I also loved Sesame Street, Electric Light Company, and Mr. Rodgers. (Would you be mine… could you be mine… won’t you beeeee… my neighbor!)
2. Sometimes you just can’t count on other people to support something you feel is important. What was the last thing you had to do for yourself that someone close to you didn’t think was important?
Hmmmm. Uhm. Uh. Well, it seems to happen a lot, but most of the things aren’t really important important. They seem pretty trivial. The most important things that have happened I seemed to have everyone’s support on.
3. On the other hand, sometimes people can really surprise you. Recall a moment when somebody close to you supported you when no one else would.
I guess I am lucky. I can’t recall a time when I only had the support of one person. Normally if it’s that important and that good for me it seems that I have the support of all of the people close to me. I feel quite blessed.
4. Last time I got really depressed/upset, it made me want to do something really destructive but within control (like eating something bad for me). Have you ever had that feeling? What did you do?
Normally when I have that feeling I just want to retreat. I want everyone to just leave me alone until I get over it.
5. Let’s hear your favorite or most quoted line of movie dialog.
“Call me on 911, I’ll get it.”
From “Woo” which I highly recommend as being one of the most hysterical movies of all time, and it’s the scene where they go to file a report at the police station. Cracks me up every time! There are about 100 other lines from that movie that are great, but that one is my all-time favorite.
6. What is “your song?”
Truly depends on my mood. I don’t think I have a specific song. If I did, I have a feeling it would be something quite ’80s. Probably the Go-Gos. Something like “We’ve got the Beat” or along those lines.
7. We all make mistakes. We can’t go back and erase them, but hopefully we learn something. What mistake in your life has taught you the most? Did it keep you from repeating the mistake again?
Kids, listen to me. Sex makes babies. It’s not rocket science. If you don’t want to have one, then don’t do it. No method of protection is 100%.
Oh, and never stay in a job or a relationship that makes you truly miserable. There is no money in the world that can make up for misery like that.
BONUS: “If you guys know so much about women, how come you’re here at, like, the Gas ‘n Sip on a Saturday night, completely alone, drinking beers, with no women anywhere?”
I’m thinking this is a line from a Kevin Smith movie. Maybe Clerks? Or Chasing Amy? Hmmm… (I am so bad with quotes.)