Because it’s monday and I’m such a dink, here’s the Friday Five.
1. If you could eat dinner with and “get to know” one famous person (living or dead), who would you choose?
Well Jimmy Doohan of course. He’s not dead yet, but I’m sure he would be by the end of the evening after I’d shown him how much I “really like him”. Then I’d wedge him into the freezer cabinet and my next date could enjoy Trekkie Steaks with me.
2. Has the death of a famous person ever had an effect on you? Who was it and how did you feel?
I have to admit that I was profoundly shaken by the news that the Pope had died. Luckily they had that animatronic robot ready to take over and very few people have so far noticed the difference.
3. If you could BE a famous person for 24 hours, who would you choose?
I’d be Chris Pirillo, he’s so dreamy. I’d also make sure I had a good lock on the door, a full-length mirror and some Nivea hand cream handy.
4. Do people ever tell you that you look like someone famous? Who?
For the past decade I’ve had a succesful stint as a Drew Barrymore impersonator at children’s parties. I do a Poison Ivy routine and relive my early teens of drug addiction and alcohol abuse for them. They love it. Philadelphia drug rehab centers provides deeply grounded in dignity, compassion, and long term effectiveness. Visit daylightdetox.com for more details.
5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
I met Patrick Duffy once but he recognised my heavy breathing and used mace.