I skipped a couple of weeks (no idea why, just did) but here are my Friday Five from Heather!
1. If you were to go to a movie this weekend, which one would you pick?
Hmmm… what’s out now? I barely even keep up with what’s at the movies. Funny, I used to always know. Maybe “Oceans 11” or “Behind Enemy Lines”. Might take Jason to “Monsters, Inc.” but considering what a monster he has been (heheh) I might not. Oooh, “Serendipity” is still out. I really wanted to see that one.
2. What movie would you like to rent this weekend?
Rent? Heck no. I buy “previously used” DVDs from Blockbuster. Bought “Memento” finally Tuesday night, $10. Yes, $10. I think I will watch it tonight. Also bought Shrek for Jason. (Matter of fact, if you have a Blockbuster near you, they had a group of DVDs that were “Buy 2, get 1 free” and Shrek, Unbreakable, Family Man, Along Came a Spider, and a few others were in that group.)
3. What one TV show do you always try to watch?
I’m not going to pick just one. My lineup: (It’s sad. You’ve been warned. Thank goodness for Tivo.)
– Sunday: 6pm movie on ABC; Law & Order: Criminal Intent; Sex in the City (recorded on a different night usually); Queer as Folk; Leap Years
– Monday: Yes Dear; Third Watch (added this season); Crossing Jordan
– Tuesday: Frasier, Judging Amy
– Wednesday: The Amazing Race (last leg this week!); Law & Order
– Thursday: Friends, Inside Schwartz, Will & Grace, ER (Can you believe Benton is leaving?!? I was shocked when I saw that preview!)
– Friday: Providence, Making the Band (if it ever returns); Law & Order: SVU
– Saturday: Saturday Night Live and catch up on all those shows, clear off the Tivo, start over again!
4. If you (and your S.O.) were cool with it, what five celebrities (at the most) would it be ‘ok’ for you to have a fling with?
I don’t have a S.O. or an I.O. for that matter! So no one has to approve! Clay Walker (every year I wait for him at the Rodeo, patiently, and he never comes & gets me. What’s up with that? He has a house just up the road in Houston. Maybe I’ll bump into him at Wal-Mart), Ben Affleck, Luke Wilson, Heath Ledger (young but legal – barely), and Matthew Broderick. (Might replace Affleck. Hmmm. Thinking Jason Lee because Affleck is on everyone’s list. Imagine how much he would get around.)
I considered listing 5 “blog celebrities”, but they might read it, or their SO’s might, and that wouldn’t be lovely. It might have been funny though. But we’ll just leave it at that. Changed my mind. I am a Libra. Remember though this is for FUN. I am not out to steal some woman’s man, ok? Here it goes: Todd, Jay, Ryan, Mikey, Promo and a sixth one – Jish (because everyone needs some Jish, I have been told – something about how it makes your life better).
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? should i do away with this question?
I say “yes” to doing away with this question. We’ll answer it on our own during the weekend or after the weekend. What will I do this weekend? Who knows. Might set up the Christmas tree, afraid the cats will break everything. Need to do a bunch of housework. Bleh. Other than that, who knows!