I wasn’t on much on Monday, so I didn’t do PromoGuy’s Monday Mission until today.
1. What present did you rilly rilly think you were getting one year but didn’t?
I don’t remember what it was. Seemed like I was about 8 or so and I had found my presents and saw what one of them was … and then my parents didn’t give it to me. I am sure I got something different instead, but it was a bummer to not get the gift I was expecting.
2. What is the one food or drink you look forward to during the winter holidays?
Fudge, Rosettas, Peanut Butter Balls. (I still haven’t had any Peanut Butter Balls and I am *really* craving them!)
3. People suffer from mental issues or afflictions for years before they get diagnosed, but once they are, they usually lead better lives. Have you ever had experiences in this area?
Other then wishing my mother would get diagnosed? No. I was diagnosed with depression a few years ago, but it is such a part of who I am that I couldn’t stand what a zombie I was on the anti-depressents and I stopped taking them. Getting rid of the IO helped the major depression issues, the rest are just part of who I am.
4. Do you take any meds?
Girlie meds – sex makes babies you know. Claritin when the allergies flair up.
5. That cousin of yours may be getting a job in Hollywood making movies. That would make me pretty dang jealous, how does it make you feel?
Happy for them if that’s what they want to do. Hopefully they will introduce me to the cool stars, but if they don’t – oh well.
6. I was still hanging out with an old high school bud 10 years after graduation, but eventually it felt like I outgrew him and we no longer had anything in common. Have you ever had to “divorce” yourself from a long-time friend?
No, I divorce them as soon as the “outgrowing” feeling occurs. I did try to date my high school sweetheart again about 8 years later – and realized on the first date that things had changed a LOT and it was never going to happen. I had grown up, he still wanted to party all the time.
7. Thanks for meeting me for dinner, and the club was great. I know it is getting late, but I’m not ready for the night to end. What do you think we should do next?
How about a nice moonlight stroll? Or we could go to a cafe and talk. Something light and casual, but fun. What do you think?
BONUS: How can u just leave me standing alone in a world so cold?
Oh… you know I would never leave you alone…