Since it is Monday, it’s time for the Monday Mission!
1. What is your favorite hot beverage?
Blech. I don’t like hot beverages. The only one I have ever cared for is some good Gluhwein, which is hot mulled wine that they served at the Nurnberg and Heidelberg Christkindlmarkts. Yummmm. Of course the scenic German view helped make that a special treat.
2. When meeting a new person you to whom you are physically attracted, what is the first thing you notice about their body?
Eyes. We have to “connect” visually or I know it’s not going anywhere.
3. Has somebody ever died before you could say what you needed to say or before conflicts could be resolved?
Nope. Well, not really. It wasn’t so much things that needed to be said to resolve conflicts, but I wish I could have talked to my grandparents who have passed away over the past few years just one more time. Otherwise, I hate to leave arguements incomplete, and try to find peace long before it leads to regrets like that.
4. Name you favorite 80’s* Teen movie(s) and why?
Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Sixteen Candles – the soundtracks were great. They were set in or around Chicago (I lived near there until I was 15), and I thought they were hysterical movies. Still do. Hmmm, I need to add Breakfast Club to my wishlist.
5. What was the best year of your life?
It’s impossible for me to pick just a single year. Every year has had it’s ups & downs. School year? My Freshman year in High School. Or my Freshman year in college. Matter of fact, 1987 was a pretty good year across the board. 1991 was a good year in some ways, horrible in others. The 70s were good, but then again I was just a kid, and life was good when I was 7.
6. What was the worst year of your life?
Again, every year has had highs and lows. I don’t want to ponder which was “the worst”.
7. Well, here we are ready for another night out on the town. This time, let’s head out to a movie first. Which one should we go see?
I really want to go see Kate & Leopold. And I never got to see Serendipity. And of course everyone is raving about Amelie… decisions, decisions!
BONUS: Are we not men?
Uh, no, I’m a woman. *wink* I remember the line, no idea where it’s from though. Princess Bride?