Do you realize how wonderful it is to be able to take a shower at 10:00 am and then wrap up in a warm towel, fresh from the dryer? Damn, that is a nice feeling.
I’ve called the temp agencies already and have an appointment set up for tomorrow with one close to home. Meanwhile, I’m plotting all the things I want to do in the next few days:
– Tons of updates to Blogomania
– Finally getting a chance to sit and write about all the things I haven’t had time to write about in the past few months.
– Setting up a wedding website with details, photos, etc.
– Registering for wedding gifts.
– Packing – if the last of the house negotiations go through, we have a closing date set for March 15th.
And the one I’m really looking forward to:
– Setting everything up for my “naughty bits” soap company, which will specialize in great things like “Itty Bitty Teenie Weenie Penii Soaps” and the “Tiny Tim Penis Soaps” and other goodies, perfect for things like bachelorette parties and gag gifts! (Anyone interested in sculpting them out of Fimo clay for me so I can make soap molds?)
Matter of fact, I will soon be doing a study of responses to company name suggestions – if you are interested in giving feedback, let me know!
Ahhhh, the joys of being unemployed…