I have several issues with this.
1. Kinja? What kind of name is Kinja? You actually expect me to remember that?
2. What does it do that my RSS news reader of choice doesn’t do for me already? (Mmmm… RSS. RSS is goooood…)
3. What does it do that other services such as BlogLines can’t do for me already? (At least I can remember that URL.)
5. Can you only read excerpts of blogs through it? Because I really hate only getting experts. I have even evangilized in the past to get people to beef up their RSS feeds to full posts if not full posts with comments. Excerpts annoy me.
6. Back to my original point, and the question others seem to have too (even Nick admits it’s not original) – is it all just hype? What can Kinja (ugh, I hate that word) do for me?
I just don’t get it. Can someone please explain why I should want or need this? I’m all about new gadgets, but Kinja just doesn’t seem to have what I need.