Anyone catch that opening song on the Golden Globes? “Waiting for the Globes … who oow …” I did the snort-laugh when they showed Ron Howard and the song said “Here’s Opie who loves to direct…” – that’s just wrong. And when Kevin Spacey walked up, “Here’s Kevin, whose acting is key…” What’s up with THAT? Yeah, whoever wrote that song should be bitchslapped.
Meryl and I are on AIM and gabbing about the awards together. I’ll post the highlights here later. Here’s what we have so far:
– Heather Locklear looks goofy with the Farrah Fawcett bangs.
– Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a little girl with the bob hairdo (which is cute) and the flower in her hair. Where is Matthew Broderick? Why didn’t she mention him in her speech?
– Sela Ward is pretty, but the red bows on the front of her dress are … ick.
– Kate Winslet looks like crap tonight.
– Halle Berry is very pretty. (That must have been the shot where she stopped to wave at Hoopty.) So is Kate Hudson, who looks a lot like Goldie Hawn but is prettier then her mom, probably because she actually changes her hairstyles, unlike Goldie’s do from the ’70s.
– Will from Will & Grace is HOT. HOT, Hot, hot. I’d do him. He’s HOT.