Friday Five from smattering.org!
1. What’s your favorite time of day? Hmmm… on the weekends it’s in the morning, when there is a whole day wide open ahead of me. On the weekdays? I guess late at night after myson is in bed and it’s nice and quiet so I can relax and unwind.
2. What’s your least favorite time of day? Weekdays – afternoon, when I realize what all I haven’t done yet that I still need to do. Weekends, I don’t have a least favorite time of day – unless someone wakes me up at 6am or something!
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Does it cause any problems? I am a night owl, and it causes problems because in reality I am a much better functioning as a morning person! I get a lot more done in the day if I get up and get moving early!
4. If you had an entire worry- and obligation-free day, what would you do with it? Hmmm, well that sums up a lot of weekends lately! I spent one of those reading a book (Confessions of a Shopaholic) and a whole weekend figuring out CSS and skinning this site. Last Sunday I just vegged for hours in front of the TV! Sure, the dusting didn’t get done, but at least I had a relaxing day!
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? If it was up to me, I would go to the Ren Fest – but I am not about to go alone! And everyone else is busy, so I guess that’s not going to happen. (Jason hates to do anything that involves a lot of walking, and I want to go see the skits which can be a bit baudy at times) I am getting together with a friend Friday night for a movie. (Is it a date or not a date? Only time will tell… long story.) Saturday, Jason & I have to work on his book report and decorating a pumpkin to coordinate with it. He is writing on the “Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe” and making a pumpkin decorated as Aslan (the lion). Should be interesting!