Not sure why he calls them the Monday Mission since *I* never seem to do them any earlier then Wednesday! But here it is…
1. Have you had to repair anything lately? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it?
Seems like the last thing I had to have repaired was to have my spare tire put on and my tire repaired. I didn’t put the spare on myself. I did take the tire in to be repaired. I’m a “call someone to fix it” kind of gal – that’s why I still live in an apartment!
2. Do you work out or exercise? Or is there anything you do each day for your health?
I was doing the Body-for-Life program and working out 6 days a week in addition to a pretty strict diet. Then I went to Boston, and there was no way I could really stick with it while playing tourist. So I’m taking a break this week and will start again on Monday. So far I’ve lost 6 pounds, but gained back one. I blame it on the lemon sorbet and Sam’s margaritas.
3. Are you a modest person? That is, would you be embarrassed for someone (an acquaintance, a friend, a stranger) to see you nude?
I am somewhat modest, but learned years ago to just deal with it. When I lived in Germany and travelled Europe I stayed at hostels, and sometimes you just have to deal. It’s only skin…
4. Some smells that I just can not stand are bags of grass clippings that have sat in the hot sun for a few days, burned hair and vomit (although, thankfully, I have not had to smell them all at the same time). What are some odors that you just can not stand to smell?
Vomit. Grass clippings. Mayonnaise. Bell Peppers. Raw fish.
5. Are there any social situations that make you uncomfortable?
I don’t like going to a social event by myself where I don’t know anyone. I suffer through it and make small talk though until I get over it.
6. Has a friend or an employer ever asked you to do something you felt was unethical or? What was it and what happened?
I worked for a law firm for 5 years. Make your own conclusions. 😉 No, no, just kidding. I don’t think anyone has ever asked me to do anything that I felt was unethical.
7. (continued) Well, we are not yet at our destination, though the way you described it, it sounds simply amazing. What is the first thing we should do once we get there?
Hmmm… I don’t know what the first part of this is, so let’s pretend our destination is Boston. The first thing we should do is put on some comfy shoes and start walking! Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, the Old State House, Boston Common, Public Gardens, and the only place I didn’t make it to – Beacon Hill. Oh! Can’t forget the North End too! And TONS of photos along the way! Are you ready?
BONUS: In this whole world, what is fair?
Uh, I’m a Libra. I try really hard to see everything as fair. If it isn’t fair, I’ll just demand that it’s fixed.