It’s time again for PromoGuy’s Monday Mission v2.4!
1. My Grandmother makes the best pun’kin pie (my fave pie, btw), and anyone else’s is just not the same. What dish/dessert does someone make that has spoiled you on all others who attempt to make it?
Hmmmm… I can’t think of any! Mom taught me how to cook, so I can make a pretty close version of my favorite foods of hers.
2. What was that last argument about, the one where you got so upset and said all those things?
Uh, this morning? Yeah, enough said. No point in reliving the memory of that wake up call. Really huge arguement? Sometime around New Year’s Eve/Day.
3. For me, I can’t start the day without a shower. It is my peaceful time of the day, and it is my “coffee.” Until someone bangs on the door saying “save some hot water for me!” What is the one thing you do for yourself that is personal and relaxing, and can be totally ruined if you are interrupted.
A nice bubble bath, or a lazy afternoon curled up in bed reading. But for me the interruptions of those aren’t too bad – they don’t totally ruin it for me. Just bug me a little because of the disruption.
4. Who is one person you can always count on?
There are so many … I am really lucky. Mom. Dad. Kymberlie, and many, many of my online friends.
5. Have you ever thought it couldn’t get any worse, and then it does?
Yes, but not too often (thank goodness!). Normally I am more of a “it can only get better” kind of girl.
6. When was the last time you used (or were told) the line “I love you, but I’m not in love with you.”
2001. Too many times. Blech.
7. This is a great table you found, right on the patio overlooking the water. The sun is setting and the reflection looks amazing. Time almost stands still and all worries are gone. For just a moment, everything is perfect. When was the last time you had that a feeling like that?
I have moments like that out on my own patio quite often. I can sit there, overlook the pool, listen to the fountain below, and the world, even for a moment, seems to stand still. Then of course reality comes crashing down!
BONUS: If I could be like that, what would I do?
Hmmmm… be as cool as me?