From PromoGuy, it’s the Monday Mission 3.0!
1. Have you ever had your image of a someone shattered beyond repair?
Yes, and it sucks when that happens. I have had people that I truly considered the closest of friends bury knives so deep that some of them have never come out.
2. When we went to eat last weekend, I noticed someone checking you out. Does it bother you that I got quite jealous?
You… were jealous… over me? *grin* Tee hee! Yeah, right!
3. If someone is endangering themselves, is it OK to break a promise? Or is integrity and being trustworthy more important?
To save them from hurting themselves is more important. I would break the promise in a heartbeat, and I have before. Hopefully it helped my best friend realize that we were all seriously worried about her – she finally started therapy after that.
4. What was the last audio CD you paid money for?
The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack back in June. I can picture every scene of the movie, which comes out on DVD tomorrow, when I listen to it.
5. Any songs on the radio that make you cry each time you hear them? Which and why?
There are several, and I can never remember the names of songs. That country song “One More Day” (?) used to – it made me think of all the people I wished I could have one more day with, but as the song says, that would just leave me wishing for one more day… I also get misty whenever I hear the Alan Jackson song about Sept. 11th. (I think it’s called “Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning” ?) There are others, but I can’t think of the names right now. They remind me always of people that are no longer in my life – whether it is good or bad that they are gone.
6. What audio CD(s) do you listen to from start to finish, where every song is good?
I tend to skip tracks, that’s what I love about CDs. I listen to Chris Rice, “Smell the Color Nine” from beginning to end normally. And James Taylor’s Greatest Hits. And there are others I am sure, but they aren’t coming to mind right now.
7. Who is your hero?
Hmm… My Dad. He has stood up to many things in life that might have otherwise brought him down, things that should have been roadblocks to his success; yet nothing stops him. And he loves me inspite of all of my flaws. Even when he is angry at me, I know it will pass and that means a lot to me.
BONUS: Are you down with OPP?
Would that be the same OPP that Jay talks about? No? I guess I am not down with the OPP.