I don’t normally like to post the same thing on London Seo more than one of my sites at a time. I’m just know it confuses poor Google. I promise, I won’t do it often – but I wrote this late yesterday over on the wedding & boudoir photography site and it seemed like it belonged here as well.
I started making the list below to be a little sassy because I know there is going to be someone reading this thinking, “Blogging Guru? Just who does she think she is?” Then I realized checking up on my credentials is pretty important.
- In January 2008, I was one of the first to move the blog to the front of the site for my photography site, replacing the Flash splash page that so many photographers have. This completely changed my business model and has rocked my world. I strongly advocate it to everyone.
- Last month I had over 17,000 visitors on ChristineTremoulet.com. Over 9000 were unique visits.
- I’ve blogged since 2000 here.
- I’ve worked for two large web development firms, helping people determine the best fit for their needs when it came to their online presence. I’m an experienced Internet Image Consultant.
- My sites have been featured in a number of publications, including Yahoo! Daily Pick Site, the New York Times, the Houston Chronicle, and many others. BigPinkCookie was featured a number of times by Chris Pirillo on his Call for Help TV show.
- I owned a blog hosting company for over 5 years so I’m familiar with how hosting works.
- I was one of the first 25 or so users of MovableType when it first came out.
- I named WordPress. Yes, really.
- I’ve used WordPress for 5 years now.
- My husband & I have done countless WordPress installations and customizations over the past 5 years.
- BigPinkCookie.com has been in the Top 100 blogs on Technorati.
- I used to be the #1 Google result for “Christine”. Just Christine. I’m still in the top 5.
- I know a lot about SEO.
- I also know how to code HTML by hand and can tweak CSS to make it nice and sparkly.
- If you mention my name in pro blogging circles, some people will actually know who I am.
- I have over 4000 followers on Twitter. I didn’t get them overnight, but instead by engaging with the community since fall 2006 when Twitter started.
- I have attended SXSW Interactive 5 times in the past 10 years.
- I spend more hours per week reading and writing about marketing, blogging, using social media, and SEO then I do about photography. Even on photography forums, I can be found talking mostly about the business side of things.
- I am constantly learning more and more about how blogging, social media, and the internet as a whole is changing how we do business. It never ends.
In other words I’m not just talking the talk. I’m walking the walk. And in case you wondered, I did in fact answer all of the questions in this article correctly. (What is that good ol’ Southern saying? It ain’t braggin’ if it is the truth? I’m going with that one, because that list was actually pretty hard to write.)
I’m working on the last details of the launch pricelist for base services. As soon as it is ready, I’ll let you know! For those of you that have already contacted me to inquire about more information, you guys blow me away. I love you all. I knew this was going to be big – and I couldn’t do it without your support. If you’ve asked for more details, you’re already in line – I’ll get it to you first as soon as it is ready!