*Sigh* I turned the heel on my Jaywalkers the other day, and wrapped up the decreases this afternoon, moving on to the main body of the foot. I decreased the sole of the foot down to 38 stitches – half of the total stitches – just like I normally do.
It would have been smart to have double checked the pattern.
Yeah, I was supposed to decrease down to 32 stitches. I stopped too early. Of course I’ve knit close to an inch since then. Gah! I kept thinking the bottom of the sock looked like it was going to be loose. I think my only option is to weave a different colored yarn through the sock and frog back to where I should have done the other decreases.
Man, I hate it when I do stupid things like this!