Fortunately, It’s Not Toxic Glue…

With every wedding invitation envelope that I lick, I can’t help but think of the toxic envelope glue that killed Susan on Seinfeld. My only comfort is knowing that we didn’t buy these invitations from the back of the book, they weren’t discontinued, and they probably aren’t toxic. I hope.

But if I die, you will all know that it was the glue from the invitations. *hack, cough, hack*

By Christine

Christine is an Avenger of Sexiness. Her Superpower is helping Hot Mamas grow their Confidence by rediscovering their Beauty. She lives in the Heights in Houston, Texas, works as a boudoir photographer, and writes about running a Business of Awesome. In her spare time, she loves to knit, especially when she travels. She & her husband Mike have a food blog at Spoon & Knife.

8 replies on “Fortunately, It’s Not Toxic Glue…”

to prevent accidental death, fold up a paper towel (or washrag) and place it in a bowl… fill that halfway with water… so the towel is damp… then run the envelope over it as if it’s your surrogate tongue… voila! you’re alive!

Definitely use a sponge or the suggestions above; or one of those glue sticks. It’s quicker and you won’t get any paper cuts on your tongue.

Comments are closed.