PromoGuy.net Presents: Monday Mission 2.25 Read on for more…
1. Do you wear glasses/contact lenses? If so would you consider going through Lasik surgery? (Or if you already have, please tell us about it)
Haven’t you seen my pictures? *wink* Glasses. I used to wear contacts all the time, but since I got my new glasses I haven’t worn contacts in months. I would do the surgery – have wanted to for years ever since I worked for an opthamologist.
2. Did you ever have to wear braces? How are your teeth? (any cavities, any pulled teeth, root canals, etc.)
I have straight teeth naturally. Yes, I’d like to rub that in, because when I was in 6th grade I was so jealous of the kids that had braces and I didn’t I made a fake retainer bar out of a paperclip & wore it to school. How sad is that?
The latest dental work I’ve had done is having my two crowns which were originally placed with transitional cement glued back in with permanent cement after they fell out this weekend. (No, there wasn’t any pain involved except for when I tried to eat.) I have only had one root canal. I’ve had 5 crowns done though.
3. What (if any) recent movies have moved you emotionally? Which one and how so?
“About a Boy” was pretty sappy, but it didn’t make me cry. I got misty at least once though. It’s been a few weeks since I had a sob-fest over a movie – so I can’t remember which one it was.
4. I visited my dear Mema in the managed care facility Sunday and while she is doing well, I was sad for her. Living out your final days/years someplace like that seems so lonely to me. Would you rather live the remainder of your golden years in a rest home, or pass away before it came to that?
That’s a tough one. My grandmother that had diabetes and couldn’t care for herself at home because her vision wasn’t very good seemed to be happy at the home because she had friends there. My other grandmother has Alzheimers and needs to be there, but friends aren’t an issue because of the disease. So while I guess if I had to pick I would prefer to be at home, but if medical conditions call for it, so be it.
5. Sometimes, but not nearly often enough, I will just stop and marvel at the amazing planet on which we live. The eco-system, life and death, nature, the perfect balance that keeps us alive, the universe, it can all be mind-boggling if you let your mind get carried away. What natural creation or phenomenon just flat-out leaves you with a sense of wonder?
All of it.
6. Have you ever been in a fist fight or a situation where you had to get physically violent with someone else? How did that come about? Any consequences?
I’ve kicked some ass. What’s it to you??? (The outcome is never good, and the consequences are normally negative.)
7. Many times I look back in hindsight and think of how I should have handled a situation. Are there any recent happenings that you wish you would have handled differently? What happened and what do you wish you’d done?
Nothing too recent. Sure, sometimes I think of how life might be different with different choices made, but what can you do? What’s done is done, just have to move on…
BONUS: How far away can you go, and still be dancing with me?
Uh, about arms length? Or can we be further apart and still dancing in “spirit”?