Being self-employed makes life interesting when it comes to weekends, especially when you’re a photographer. What is the weekend to other people isn’t always the weekend for me. This weekend I don’t have a wedding or any photo shoots, so I’m actually taking it easy while getting things done. Being gone for WPPI just over a week ago and leaving town again for SXSWi in a week makes me glad that this weekend is pretty quiet.
– Tweak the blog design at Hot Mama Boudoir
– Client meeting on Saturday morning
– Work on wedding album layouts
– Clean out the garage before it gets too hot outside
– Spend some time doing nothing with Mike & Jason
– Watch the Social Network
– Read a book – have any good suggestions?
I’d love to fit clearing out the closet in there, but realistically I know it just isn’t going to happen this weekend! Maybe next week?