It’s a writing contest, so show her what you’ve got! You know you have always wanted a Blogomania blog!
Here’s the full scoop:
You get: domain registration for one year (at the domain of her choice), domain hosting from Blogomania for one year (a $100 value) and a MediumMoxie design package from BlogMoxie (valued at $189). She wants to make sure the that the blogging world is enhanced by this contribution, so she is (we are?) looking for the best writer. Here are the rules:
1. Submit 3 writing samples. One entry can be on any topic of your choosing. The other two must be selected from the following list: most embarrassing moment, first day of school (any grade/college), a how-to (i.e. build a bookcase, tie a corset, piss off your neighbor, give the perfect blowjob, etc.), or a movie review.
2. There is no minimum or maximum entry length.
3. I will not judge this contest. Judges will be selected randomly and given anonymous entries. If you’d like to be a judge, please email Emily. You may not enter the contest and be a judge.
4. You will have until May 18th to submit your entries to her email address. Please provide a valid email address with your submission.
5. Winner will be announced May 28th.