Today’s questions caught my attention, so I thought it was time I did PromoGuy’s Monday Mission!
1. Ever do anything over and over just to make someone else happy but discover you actually hate it? Generally, it takes a lot for me to hate doing something, and if I hate it to begin with I won’t do it at all. Even though I have one of those “pleaser” types of personalities where I want to do whatever it will take to make you happy, I draw a line at doing things I hate, and I will speak up when doing something over and over bothers me.
2. What kinds of obligations do you enjoy? Obligations to my family and my friends don’t bother me at all. See the above comment about being a “pleaser” type of person.
3. What are your feelings about celebrating Halloween? I think Halloween is a lot of fun. I’ve always considered it a spin-off of a Pagan holiday, but I don’t consider it evil or anything like that. Now it’s all about scary things and getting candy!
4. Are there any stories of bodily functions you would prefer people not share with you in conversation? When it comes to stories of bodily functions, for the most part you can take them to yourself thank you very much.
5. What do you think is the most important aspect of personal hygiene that bothers you when people overlook it? Brush your teeth, take a bath, and for God’s sake – WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM! Especially when you are in public. Ewww… I don’t want to touch the door or anything else after you!
6. Ponder the thought of being forever young, living on endlessly, being immortal. What would that life be like for you? I think that with age comes a lot of wisdom. I’m a lot happier now then when I was 20 or even 25, so I would prefer to grow old gracefully rather than be forever young. Then again, you’re only as old as you feel.
7. What’s the last thing you felt was “worth fighting for?” I don’t like to fight. My Mom would probably say that’s not the case, but it really is. I would rather settle things peacefully then fight it out. All of the recent things I can think of that have been related to my son and his education. I will fight for that any day.
BONUS: Sooner or later, they all will be gone…why don’t they stay young? Because they can’t! Aging is a natural thing, and it’s a good thing too!